Following Coronavirus guidance from the British Government back in March, we took the very difficult decision to temporarily close Derrybeg until we are told it is safe to reopen.The health, safety and wellbeing of Derrybeg customers is our utmost priority and being currently closed is the right thing for us to do to help mitigate the spread of the virus.
From an update by our Prime Minister 11th May, it looks possible that we may be able to reopen and accommodate guests from July/August on wards. We will let you know about our exact opening dates as soon as we can, but in the meantime we continue to take reservations, and would like to confirm that all bookings will be free from any cancellation terms. Remember to always book direct for our best rates!
We're making good use of time during our forced closure, making improvements and enhancing Derrybeg so that we're ready to welcome you back to Pitlochry just as soon as we can.
We're still here to answer your telephone calls and all e-mail messages. So please do get in touch if you have an enquiry, it would be great to hear from you!
We look forward to welcoming you to Derrybeg Pitlochry very soon!